Toilet Champ is an android app to count how many times you go to restroom using iBeacon technology. Once you enter a restroom, your phone will automatically detect it, so you can easily check your daily health.
– The App is programmed with Java & XML, and server side is programmed with NodeJS & MongoDB.
– Installed Estimote Beacons in restrooms that spit out weak radio wave 20 times in every minute to 3 meter range so that your phone knows when you get in the restroom by detecting the wave.
– To tell which restroom you have been to, each beacon spits out unique identification number through radio.
– Every time your app detect your entrance to restrooms, it will send the beacon’ID and your phone’s ID with timestamp to server to store the data.
– The radio detection process works in background mode, so you can keep your phone in your pocket.
– Available on Google Play Store.
– Here’s the link to this Git Hub Repo.